Welcome to the blog of mine .My name is Chinmay and I am a person who goes crazy when new things(i mean mobiles,computer hardware,all the consumer electronic goods) come out .I have been following the PC hardware market from many years .I want to share all my knowledge about computers and the electronic goods.I can give good suggestions on custom PC config,mobiles etc.
From now on I will be writing reviews,posting videos of unboxings of various things I buy and I get to review.I have already posted few videos of unboxings on my YouTube channel.I got very interested in PC hardware after I started watching videos of Linus Sebastian from Canada.He is a great guy and does great reviews.I was inspired by him and suggest everyone to watch his videos.
I will also be doing game-play videos of various popular games.I will also use games and some synthetic benchmarks to review video cards, CPU's.I will also be writing about the new things which are released and give a brief overview of them.I am the craziest about video cards,Mechanical Keyboards(which are really not popular in India),SSD's.That is all for now guys and here are the links to my YouTube channel and
LinusTechTips.
From now on I will be writing reviews,posting videos of unboxings of various things I buy and I get to review.I have already posted few videos of unboxings on my YouTube channel.I got very interested in PC hardware after I started watching videos of Linus Sebastian from Canada.He is a great guy and does great reviews.I was inspired by him and suggest everyone to watch his videos.
I will also be doing game-play videos of various popular games.I will also use games and some synthetic benchmarks to review video cards, CPU's.I will also be writing about the new things which are released and give a brief overview of them.I am the craziest about video cards,Mechanical Keyboards(which are really not popular in India),SSD's.That is all for now guys and here are the links to my YouTube channel and
LinusTechTips.
Nice interest and great knowledge at a very young age Chinmay. All the best! :)
ReplyDeleteAnvitha
Thankyou!!
ReplyDelete